Memberships cover the calendar year (i.e.: January 1st through December 31st inclusive). Memberships are not pro-rated.
Camrose Shooting Sports Association reserves the right to cancel/suspend any membership and or range access as a result of any member failing to follow current range rules and regulations. Safety comes first – no exceptions.
Range rules and regulations are available for reading in the clubhouse at the outdoor range, indoor range and on the home page of this website.
If you held a membership in 2018 you received a plastic swipe card to access the outdoor range. Please bring your swipe card with you if you are renewing in person at any of our re-sellers listed below. If renewing online please write this number on the bottom of your waiver – temporary procedure only for this year.
Reminder to all members renewing or new members purchasing their 2019 membership cards 48 hours is required from date of membership purchase for your swipe card to be activated.
WHERE CAN I GET ONE?
The following locations are now selling 2018 Memberships as of December 14, 2018:
- Camrose Registry – 5613 48 Ave Camrose
- J&M Service – 4801 51 Ave Camrose
- Indoor Range on Wednesday nights
- This Website – You can apply for a membership on this website. At this time the new membership portal is under construction. On this page top right side under Recent News is Membership April 10, 2019. Click on the word Membership hi-lighted in green for instructions.
Now Available in Wetaskiwin:
- WW Machining Ltd – 4814 46th Ave (behind NAPA). Monday to Thursday, 7:50 AM to 5:00 PM or by appointment until 5:30 PM. Fridays, 7:50 AM to 2:00 PM. If you are planning to stop by Friday afternoon, it’s best to call ahead and ask for Werner. 780-352-1962
Guests are allowed under the supervision of a Member. $5.00 fee per visitor per visit, sign in book and cash box are located in the clubhouse. Individual guests can make use of the Association’s facilities up to three times within a calendar year. After the third visit, the Guest must purchase a membership in order to continue using the facilities.
Couple – $150
Additional – $15/ea
NOTE: A Family Member is defined as
Spouse or common law partner of primary member
Children under 18 years of age you are legally responsible for (i.e.: natural or adopted)
Additional family members are those outside the primary member and their significant other. For example, a family of 5 (e.g.: dad, mom and three kids) would cost $195.
|Student/Youth|| $55 – Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an active Adult member . Student over |
18 years of age enrolled full time in a program of studies such as college, university, NAIT or SAIT or even
an apprenticeship program at the time you are purchasing your membership. You must provide proof you
are a student such as a valid student ID Card or current course schedule to receive the reduced
If you should lose your membership card, a replacement can be issued at a cost of $10.
If you should lose your electronic swipe card required to access the out door range replacement cost is $25