Memberships cover the calendar year (i.e.: January 1st through December 31st inclusive). Memberships are not pro-rated.
Members can access the outdoor ranges daily from the date membership is purchased (and swipe card activation) to December 31 each year. Check the online events calendar for scheduled range closures for maintenance, police training or work by the City of Camrose. Skeet and trap ranges are open Sundays only year round weather permitting refer to the applicable web pages for more info.
Camrose Shooting Sports Association reserves the right to cancel/suspend any membership and or range access as a result of any member failing to follow current range rules and regulations. Safety comes first – no exceptions.
Range rules and regulations are available for reading in the clubhouse at the outdoor range, indoor range and on the home page of this website.
If you held a membership in 2018 or 2019 you received a plastic swipe card to access the outdoor range. Please bring your swipe card with you if you are renewing in person at any of our re-sellers listed below. If renewing online please write this number on the bottom of your waiver – helps us with processing.
Reminder to all members renewing or new members purchasing their 2020 membership cards 48 hours is required from date of membership purchase for your swipe card to be activated.
WHERE CAN I GET ONE?
The following locations are now selling 2020 Memberships.
- Camrose Registry – 5613 48 Ave Camrose
- J&M Service – 4801 51 Ave Camrose
- This Website – You can apply for a membership online as below processed daily starting December 28, 2019.
- To purchase a 2020 membership online send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org EMT aka e-transfer is the only payment method we can process at this time. We have an auto-reply message set up with instructions. Processing time is 24 hours after receiving both the required fee and completed waivers. Membership card is emailed same day payment is processed and original mailed next business day. Renewing members have their swipe cards reactivated within 48 hours – new members swipe card is mailed to their supplied address.
Now Available in Wetaskiwin:
- WW Machining Ltd – 4814 46th Ave (behind NAPA). Monday to Thursday, 7:50 AM to 5:00 PM or by appointment until 5:30 PM. Fridays, 7:50 AM to 2:00 PM. If you are planning to stop by Friday afternoon, it’s best to call ahead and ask for Werner. 780-352-1962
Guests are allowed under the supervision of a Member. $5.00 fee per visitor per visit, sign in book and cash box are located in the clubhouse. Individual guests can make use of the Association’s facilities up to three times within a calendar year. After the third visit, the Guest must purchase a membership in order to continue using the facilities.
Guests are still welcome, fees and sign in procedure temporarily suspended (May 2020) until further notice. Club house closed as part of Covid 19 protocols.
Couple – $150
Additional – $15/ea
NOTE: A Family Member is defined as
Spouse or common law partner of primary member
Children under 18 years of age you are legally responsible for (i.e.: natural or adopted)
Additional family members are those outside the primary member and their significant other. For example, a family of 5 (e.g.: dad, mom and three kids) would cost $195.
Your mom/dad, aunt/uncle, cousin(s), niece/nephew, grandparent(s)
or hunting/shooting companion will have to purchase their own membership.
|Student/Youth|| $55 – Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an active adult member of our club.|
Student over 18 years of age enrolled full time in a program of studies such as college, university,
NAIT, SAIT or an apprenticeship program at the time you are purchasing your membership.
You must provide proof you are a student such as a valid student ID Card or current
course schedule to receive the reduced membership rate.
If you should lose your membership card, a replacement can be issued at a cost of $10.
If you should lose your electronic swipe card required to access the out door range replacement cost is $25