Memberships cover the calendar year (i.e.: January 1st through December 31st inclusive). Membership fees are not pro-rated and non-refundable.
Members can access the main outdoor ranges (rifle and pistol) daily from the date membership card is received and have their gate/swipe card in their possession to December 31 each year.
Camrose Shooting Sports Association reserves the right to cancel/suspend any membership and or range access as a result of any member failing to follow current range rules and regulations. Safety comes first – no exceptions.
WHERE CAN I ACCESS MEMBERSHIP LOGIN?
Memberships are available through our website only. Please read the information below before clicking the login button which will take you to our membership site. There is also a membership guide at the bottom of this page.
October 15 will be the last day to purchase a 2023 membership. If you require a 2023 membership after that date for a Firearms License renewal email Candace email@example.com we have a procedure in place to help you. Last day available December 21, 2023.
From December 22, 2023 to January 1, 2024 you can still apply online for a 2024 membership however we will not be processing any memberships during the holiday season.
You can apply for a membership online 7 days a week, 2024 memberships are processed Monday to Friday starting November 6, 2023. Membership consists of a 2024 paper membership card emailed to your email address after your application is processed and a separate gate/swipe card issued to new members or reactivation of existing cards for renewing members. Gate/swipe card is required to access the outdoor range.
- Log in to your profile/account set up previously in 2020-2023 click the green login button only to access it.
- Click the add application/renew membership button for your 2024 membership application
- There are 2 mandatory check boxes
- You as a member agree to review and follow the current range rules prior to using any of the ranges at CSSA.
- You understand that your membership expires on December 31, 2024.
- Membership for 2024 is initially setup to renew with same family members from 2023. Click on the check box in front of the family members name only if you do not want to add them to your 2024 membership, then click save to save your changes if any. A new waiver is not required if you completed one in 2023 or prior. Click submit when you are done.
- Add a new family member by clicking the add family member button. You will have to complete a waiver for any new family members you want to add.
- Included with each membership is a PDF copy of the current Member Orientation and Range Rules. All members and guests of members are required to follow the rules, safety first.
- New members or previous members who haven’t renewed prior to 2020 will have to set up their profile/account in order to purchase a 2024 membership. Click on the membership login button above to access the membership site.
Membership Processing FAQ
- Fully completed membership applications are processed first. Our goal is to process completed applications within 48 – 72 hours depending on current application volumes. We do not have the luxury of a totally automated system there is a nice lady by the name of Candace handling our memberships verifying your information and processing your payment Monday to Friday each week.
- Common errors slowing the process down are missing waivers and credit card information required for payment.
- We will contact members several times to remind them of outstanding information required to finish their applications. After that the onus is on the member to supply the outstanding information.
- Don’t head to the range unless you have received the emailed copy of your 2024 membership card and have your gate/swipe card in your possession.
- Renewing members will have their swipe/gate cards reactivated within 24 hours of receiving their emailed 2024 membership card. New members will have their activated gate/swipe card mailed to their mailing address on file. Retain your gate/swipe card for future membership years.
- An enhanced feature is the website will fill out the personal information on your waiver(s) when you download it.
- Member to sign the waiver along with a witness over the age of 18 add an emergency contact then scan and upload back to the website. All members under your membership must complete a waiver. After uploading the completed waiver you are not required to submit a new waiver for subsequent membership years providing there are no changes to your personal info – name changes in particular.
- If you were a member in 2021-2023 you are not required to complete a new waiver for 2024.
- Gate/swipe cards – either your have one or you don’t. If you have one please enter the 4 digit number (ie current gate/swipe cards range from number 0001 to 2000) from the front of your gate/swipe card in your membership profile or check the box you need a gate/swipe card. Gate/swipe cards are reused each year, please retain your card for future membership years. One gate/swipe card is issued per membership type, all family members under your membership will be using the same card. Gate/swipe card number is also your membership number each year.
If you need help with your membership application please email Candace. She checks emails multiple times during the day Monday through Friday click on her email address to contact her. firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests are allowed under the supervision of a Member. $5.00 fee per visitor per visit, sign in book and cash box are located in the clubhouse. Individual guests can make use of the Association’s facilities up to three times within a calendar year. After the third visit, the guest must purchase a membership in order to continue using the facilities.
We ask that members bring no more than 3 guests at a time per visit.
Couple – $170
Additional – $15/each
NOTE: A Family Member is defined as
Spouse or common law partner of primary member
Children under 18 years of age you are legally responsible for (i.e.: natural or adopted)
Additional family members are those outside the primary member and their significant other. For example, a family of 5 (e.g.: dad, mom and three kids) would cost $215.
Your mom/dad, aunt/uncle, cousin(s), niece/nephew, grandparent(s)
or hunting/shooting companion will have to purchase their own membership.
|Student/Youth|| $75 – Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an active adult member of our club.|
Students 18 years of age and older enrolled full time in a program of studies such as college, university,
NAIT, SAIT or an apprenticeship program at the time you are purchasing your membership.
You must provide proof you are a student such as a current course schedule to receive the reduced membership rate.
Student ID cards are no longer accepted as proof due to abuse of this form of ID.
Membership cards for 2023 you can reprint from your membership profile from the website at no cost. Click the view button beside your 2023 application in your membership profile, click download membership card.
If you should lose your plastic gate/swipe card required to access the outdoor range replacement cost is $25. Email email@example.com for a replacement swipe card.
Click below to access our 2024 Online Membership Guide for assistance if required.